The framework that boosts the action (or not)
Organizational Structure refers to the ways an organization divides its labor into distinct coordinated tasks. It involves defining functions, span of control, reporting relationships, job descriptions, staffing and skill requirements, reward structure, etc. Organizational Design means assessing the organization´s purpose and environmental demands and defining the appropriate Organizational Structure to fit those.
When the Organizational Structure is simple and adequate, the energy flows. When the Organizational Structure is heavy, twisted, and/or not clear, it adds up a huge unnecessary burden to the important tasks.
What we do
We help teams to design and deploy lean, simple, and organic Organizational Structures. We are experts in a wide range of models. We deliver a tailor-made solution.
How we do it
1. We learn about your organization´s purpose and plans.
2. We work with all levels of the organization to create a clear diagnosis.
3. We bring 2/3 different solutions as starting points to co-creation.
4. We refine with you the option to be implemented.
5. We support you in the implementation process.
We can be of help if
We are the midwife in the rebirth of your organization.