Innovation & Change
Two sides of the same coin
In a rapidly changing world, those who fail to innovate will be left behind. Innovating means being capable of stepping out of your well-known environment and letting new/different/strange ideas emerge and develop. Usually, organizations have the internal knowledge and habilities to innovate but they get stuck by their own blind spots. In order to overcome those blind spots, they need an external catalyst that will scaffold the process until they are ready to continue on their own.
Innovation, no matter if it is wanted and internally designed or pushed in by CoVid-19, inevitably means change. You need to do things differently than before. The first natural reaction to change is usually rejection. Therefore, change management is ultimately a series of ideas and tools to use in order to soften rejection and support teams through the process.
What we do
We help teams to design and deploy Innovation & Change Management strategies. We use a collaborative and co-creational approach. We do not deliver a pre-made solution. We build together with the teams, acting as catalysts.
How we do it
1. We learn about your organization´s purpose and plans.
2. We work with all levels of the organization to create a clear diagnosis.
3. We bring a Draft Plan as a starting point to co-creation.
4. We co-create the Action Plan.
5. We support the Action Plan deployment using Agile Tools and Techniques.
6. We catalyze the Action Plan assessment.
We can be of help if